Thursday, April 24, 2008

Battle of the Bands!!!


So Battle of the Bands is in stores today! As many of you know I am insanly proud of this title. The work the team put into it is nothing short of amazing.

So far we seem to be receaving pretty positive reviews. We're averaging a 70%. I can accept that. It is above average.

So I got permission to post up my concepts and artwork from the project! As there are tons I will be slowly showing them as the week goes on. So here is the the first batch which includes the very first sketches done on the project.

The game has a pretty cool website as well!

Battle of the Bands Website





We also have TV commercials! They are being shown on MTV, MTV2, VH1 and USA, at night in programs like Real World, Flavor of Love etc

This is the first time I've ever worked on a project that has actual TV marketing...which in the video game world is HUGE.


The TV spots are really funny and well done.

If you see it let me know!

1 comment:

Paul J. Sullivan said...

Whooooooa!
Sweet silhouettes dyood!
very nice character development my friend!