Monday, December 20, 2010

Better late than never!

What with the new job and all I didn't have time to finish my Dominance War mini challenge before the deadline (even with an extension). I was so close to finishing though I just had to see it through. The base is a little too derivative of a Xenosaga concept I found, but I just didn't have the mental energy to come up with something totally original. The technical mandate for this is that the character had to be no more than 3000 polygons, and use one 1024x1024 texture for each map (diffuse, spec, glow) I split my textures into 4 512x512 maps.


2 comments:

Jeremy D said...

Found your blog thru Cghub. I have to say, your 3D modeling is really great. Looking forward to seeing future updates.

Koz said...

Hey thanks man! Glad you enjoy my work!